Join Enlighten Mobility to help make strides on the journey to improved mobility care by Climbing for ROMP on July 31, marking the 31st anniversary of the signing of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Created by the Range Of Motion Project (ROMP), the virtual mobility event urges all individuals to get outside and move to raise awareness for mobility rights and fair access to care in the spirit of “Mobility for All!”
“Enlighten Mobility and ROMP share an ongoing commitment to improving mobility care for all individuals,” said Marissa Koscielski, Enlighten Mobility founder. “Climbing for ROMP is an important milestone because our journey to improved mobility care must continue.”
ROMP is a non-profit, for-impact healthcare organization dedicated to providing prosthetic care to those without access to these services. Since 2015, Climbing for ROMP has directly funded over 400 prosthetic devices for amputees in underserved circumstances.
Here’s how you can help make strides on the journey to improved mobility care:
1. Pledge to Climb for ROMP and join the virtual mobility event on July 31
2. Learn about ROMP programming and raise awareness for improving human mobility by exploring the ROMP Resource Center
3. Subscribe to the ROMP newsletter for the latest news, events and opportunities to advance mobility care
4. Join the conversation by following @ROMPglobal on Facebook and rompglobal on Instagram
5. Support ROMP programming by volunteering or donating